Wednesday 17 June 2009

what's your passion for fashion?

"i wouldn't know how to find eBay on my computer if my life depended on it."
- marc jacobs


unfortunately, photographs were not allowed inside the premises of lv's a passion for creation (although i was not banned from walking throughout with my camera around my neck sans lens cap).  fret not though, as my favourite piece was the building wrap for which viewing required the relinquishment of no pennies.  it was different to chanel's portable gallery by zaha hadid in that there was nothing interactive.  the 3/f had several "emerging hong kong artists" on display - a set of windows with various aluminium frames was very subtle and induced a giggle.  hkd30 at the hong kong museum of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all runway photographs care of style.com